Finished another HID retrofit...

Adams91LX

Dec 9, 2003
Plano, TX
I got another retrofit finished up...

This setup was much larger than the last Mini Morimoto retrofit I did...

Ultra-smoked lenses, FX-R projectors, Ocular shrouds... these projectors are huge, barely fit inside the extremely large fox headlight housing.

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

300 ish for the projectors...

and my price depends on the projectors, how fast you need them, and honestly, I can work with you on price. SN is family.

Mini Morimoto's are really nice and a really clean retrofit.

I did... I think my first retrofit was around 2007.. I'll search around for it. Really though, the aftermarket has changed completely since then. I was piecing a kit together with BMW parts.. Now there are entire projector packages complete with relayed harness. So much better.

Looks good man. I've done a few retrofits in years past, so I know the work that goes into doing it. Sold my e46 setup on Corral last year. I'll miss the great light output at night, that's for sure.

Race- you and mustang5l5 helped me out a ton when I did the first set. It has come a long long way from the cutting splicing and homemade fiberglass shrouds.

I am always up for a retrofit. PM or reply here.

Race- you and mustang5l5 helped me out a ton when I did the first set. It has come a long long way from the cutting splicing and homemade fiberglass shrouds.

I am always up for a retrofit. PM or reply here.

Yea, that's true. The parts are so much more affordable these days too. Makes doing the retrofit a more attainable modification.

My first setup was over 800.

Haha different strokes for different folks, right there. Unless they also made my coffee in the morning and wiped by ass after a dump, no way in hell would I drop 8 Benjamins on a set of headlights. Hell, my fog light sockets have been empty for years because I'm too cheap to put new fogs in after one shattered when hit by a rock. Got no problem spending money on speed parts, though. :p

I'll give you props though, projectors are definitely nice to have at night and look good, too. Just too salty for my taste, I guess.