Fox Projector Upgrade Complete With Lights From The Retrofit Source

• Sponsors (?)

Alright, new inner and outer lights are in, pay no attention to the fitment, they are literally just resting in place for now.

BIzxkyN.jpg

xWXtsip.jpg

Looks good! I will post pics of mine this weekend when its a little warmer outside. It's currently in the 20's here and I get all my work done at night so it's too cold for me in the garage.

I just need to get an amber bulb for the turn signal. Still debating LED or Halogen.

Its in the 30 here, but we are having 40mph winds, so no chance of me getting the car outside. The garage works just fine for me!

That side is wired temporarily, and not sealed yet.

The cutoff seems to be pretty good. It's hard to tell though since the wall is only about 3 feet away. Soon as I am able I'll get the car backed up into the driveway and see what the cutoff really looks like. I can safely say it is MUCH brighter than the Silverstar Ultra in the drivers side.

frontclip4_zpsdc5e9a09.jpg
frontclip3_zpsec25ad4d.jpg
frontclip5_zps7ddb34ba.jpg
frontclip2_zpsc05052e1.jpg
Everything bought from RetroFit. Projector kit, 5k bulbs, and glue. All pretty much plug and play with the exception of cutting off the stock bulb holder on the headlights

Last edited:
Bringing this back from the grave but how is the retrofit working after a year past? Im getting ready to do the same thing and my only question is for ballast. You can buy the wiring kit but where does it plug into? Do you just wire it into the stock fox light harness?

Yes it gets wired into the stock light harness and you have to hook up power and grounds. The wiring is the simple part. I wouldnt recommend the butyl sealant, that stuff leaked like crazy when i used it, i ended up patching it with Right Stuff silicone and have had no leaks.