Finished another HID retrofit...

• Sponsors (?)

Haha different strokes for different folks, right there. Unless they also made my coffee in the morning and wiped by ass after a dump, no way in hell would I drop 8 Benjamins on a set of headlights. Hell, my fog light sockets have been empty for years because I'm too cheap to put new fogs in after one shattered when hit by a rock. Got no problem spending money on speed parts, though. :p

I'll give you props though, projectors are definitely nice to have at night and look good, too. Just too salty for my taste, I guess.

I like being able to see.. I liked to drive up to the crest in ABQ... stock headlights are pretty much junk. Now, would I spend 800 bucks now? No.

But after buying the headlights, doing my own labor, it will only run me 300 to do the retrofit.

I also will drop coin on brakes and suspension, but have no real performance mods to my car other than rear end gearing.

Everyone has different ideas on spending.

I over paid a lil... I think I paid 550 for the entire E46 projectors/ballasts/ignitors, made some shrouds, bought new headlights... anyway... they are much more reasonable, and if you plan on keeping the car, a worthwhile investment (IMHO)..