First police chase of a new Stang.

• Sponsors (?)

midnighttorch said:
When was this? because i live not to far from there. what a chase thats something else! that was not a new stang though, that had to be a 96-98/v6.

Quite a while back. This vid has been floating around the net for a few months now.

Yes, this was floating around long before the new Mustangs were released. You can easly tell what body style it is by its headlights. If you ask me, the owner of that car deserved to have it stolen and smashed up for putting that ricey wing on it! :notnice:

manicmustangman said:
Yes, this was floating around long before the new Mustangs were released. You can easly tell what body style it is by its headlights. If you ask me, the owner of that car deserved to have it stolen and smashed up for putting that ricey wing on it! :notnice:

I kept looking at the wing wondering why it looked less like an 05 wing and more like an Uncle Ben's special. Too obvious now.

I concur that a V6 is not a good choice for a get away car. But hats off to the guy for recovering from two pits. :nice:

I just watched the vid again and the front end of that car does not appear to be that of a 2005. Its prolly a 1994-2004 v6 like they are saying... Thats why it couldnt break away from them cops ;) ;)