Fix this supercharged 347 combo (made no power)

your still really low. You can make those numbers with an NA 347. Was I the only one who thought those numbers were too low to begin with and that something was probably wrong? Please people, your stupid to add boost to an engine with serious problem. "Its making half the power it should be....add 10 lbs of boost." Thats a great way to blow everything up.
Also, do not get your engine over 9 to 1 comp because its just too high. You need to find out if this person even knows what comp ratio he has. It doesnt sound like this person did that much homework. Your heads are too large, your converter is too small, your intake is so so but not horrible. I would have gone with an RPM II or victor. You need to give us more details before we can diagnose anything for you. Your still about 150 horses short of where you should be. Your beginning A/F should be around 13.5 and then slowly it should get richer as the rpms build. Baseline timing should be about 8* with a max of around 25-28* timing since your going to be adding boost. Thats just for starters, but your info isnt that great so I cant help you anymore. A great setup is 10 lbs of boost, a custom cam, AFR 185s and a vic jr intake on a 347 but thats just an example.

• Sponsors (?)