• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Fixing the dash and relocating AC controls

  • Thread starter Thread starter SuperDust22
  • Start date Start date Aug 14, 2004
S

SuperDust22

The Power of Pixie Dust?!
Oct 19, 2003
1,821
0
0
Gilbert,AZ
Aug 14, 2004
#1
  • Aug 14, 2004
  • #1
I broke my AC controls and AC vents. So now I need to take off the dash and fix them and while I am there I want to relocate the AC controls and CD player. I think I am just going to buy a new CD player so I can get rid of the tape deck. How do I take off the dash without breaking it. And is relocating the AC easy. If anyone has any pics it would really help me out. Thanks.

Dustin
 

AznStanger3v

Active Member
Aug 11, 2003
2,026
0
47
Northern VA
Aug 14, 2004
#2
  • Aug 14, 2004
  • #2
JR did his relocation of the AC controls. Get a Haynes manual, itll give you the complete teardown of the dash for you
 
S

SuperDust22

The Power of Pixie Dust?!
Oct 19, 2003
1,821
0
0
Gilbert,AZ
Aug 14, 2004
#3
  • Aug 14, 2004
  • #3
okay thanks anyone else.

Dustin
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

D
AC Circulation
  • Dtn520
  • Jun 26, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
129
The Welcome Wagon Jun 27, 2026
LILCBRA
82 Gen 1 Coyote Swap AC Questions...
  • thinkfaster
  • Aug 14, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
451
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 15, 2025
thinkfaster
J
Emission problems
  • jls.zmmr
  • Feb 5, 2026
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
2
Views
298
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Feb 7, 2026
AeroCoupe
B
2001 roush stage 3 - sat for 5 years
  • Brando_05
  • Aug 26, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
287
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 26, 2025
Brando_05
B
Hard to start when engine is cold
  • 86_Capri
  • Mar 11, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
32
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 21, 2026
CAMTWO1070
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?