Floor Pan Grommet?

• Sponsors (?)

if not, back in the day we just cut a piece of rubber hose and slipped it over the post to act as a bumper, if thats what your tring to-do?

I'm going to use the grommets in the same way the other gentleman did and that was to clean up and hide the welds for the pins...he painted his welds to match the car and used the grommets which he cut the bolt shape out of to hide the weld itself...finishes up pretty clean...my welds are not the best looking...

Thanks! I'll get a pack for my hood pin install.

Post some pics of your 'stang with the hood pins, if you get a chance. I'm always interested in seeing how they come out when you do them right...gives me more confidence for doing mine... :D

Thanks! I'll get a pack for my hood pin install.

Post some pics of your 'stang with the hood pins, if you get a chance. I'm always interested in seeing how they come out when you do them right...gives me more confidence for doing mine... :D

Yep, no problem, I'm currently in the middle of some cosmetic upgrades with my pins...I have the FRPP kit and the rings on the pins always start to rust over time...I think it's the only part that's not stainless steel in the kit. I'm currently in the process of painting and clear coating the rings black as well as the screws that hold the plate down to the hood.