Flow matched injectors?

Bill Gordon

Sep 20, 2012
Broomfield, CO
Getting ready to buy a set of 42# Bosch Green Giant injectors to support the KB blower. Found a set on Ebay that claim they're "flow matched". Is there really a difference with these vs a standard set I found at Yates Performance?

• Sponsors (?)

Whats the price difference. You usually only get what you pay for. From what I understand each injector is flow tested at the factory .The injector has to flow at the
rate advertised with in a certain tolerance range. The tolerance is small. So a set of flow matched squirters will not be that much if any better than a standard set.

The price difference is only $40 but they are both the same brand, the Bosch Green Giants. The seller on Ebay, TRE Performance claims he had them sent out to be flow matched to within 2%. Not sure what the standard tolerance would be but I would think they couldn't be too far apart from each other. I don't mind the extra $ if they are actually going to make any difference.

yes its worth it... makes sure each injector is close and will tell you which injectors are flowing on the higher side to stick in the leaner cylinders.