For all you SLP haters out their here's a sound clip

• Sponsors (?)

JonJon said:
:rolleyes:
what a dumb comment to make. :notnice:

Why's this a dump comment JonJon, I have been a member of this site for 3 years now and have watched it take it steady turn down. No one knows what they are talking about here anymore (atleast the majority). This was proven with the comment about the car sounding like a tractor. You can roll your eyes all you want, I am not here toget in arguments with anyone just trying to help out the people who actually care to hear what a car sounds like with the SLP set-up that's all. Not asking for all the stupid comments :rolleyes:

daver01 said:
that's odd. i figured it would be better through the flows. i actually miss the drone, since i got the 4.10s i'm never in the 'drone zone' anymore. miss it.

You and me both, I actually think the flows were the best sounding before the SLP kit. I didn't mind the drone either but once you go with a kit to were the drone is gone and the car is just idling mean as hell you would rather listen to that.

gtstang2k2 said:
Why's this a dump comment JonJon, I have been a member of this site for 3 years now and have watched it take it steady turn down. No one knows what they are talking about here anymore (atleast the majority). This was proven with the comment about the car sounding like a tractor. You can roll your eyes all you want, I am not here toget in arguments with anyone just trying to help out the people who actually care to hear what a car sounds like with the SLP set-up that's all. Not asking for all the stupid comments :rolleyes:

oh. My mistake, you are 100% correct.

gtstang2k2 said:
Sorry to here from you boys that don't like the way the car sounds, you can tell what people are into the performance of their cars on this site and which ones are into just saying they have a mustang.
:nonono:

Well here's a magnaflow guy who's not hatin. Car sounds good to me.... I prefer a deeper tone but I do like the choppier sound down low, like it even better about 200-300 RPM higher when you revved it up a bit :nice: ...... theres a camaro vert where i'm originally from with a similar set-up to yours but had the idle adjusted up and it sounded scary as hell... that thing just at idle would turn heads from all over the parking lot. Oh and by the way.... your burnout clip scared the crap outta my roommate who was in a different room.... sounds amazing.

gtstang2k2 said:

by constantly making the comments like "its the best setup there is, no car sounds better." blah blah, you instigate negative remarks. People have different tastes. what sounds good to one sounds crappy to another. But dont say one is superior to another because it is all subjective.
that being said, i like your car its bad ass, i just dont think the sound goes with the look, thats all.

DarkHorse02GT said:
Well here's a magnaflow guy who's not hatin. Car sounds good to me.... I prefer a deeper tone but I do like the choppier sound down low, like it even better about 200-300 RPM higher when you revved it up a bit :nice: ...... theres a camaro vert where i'm originally from with a similar set-up to yours but had the idle adjusted up and it sounded scary as hell... that thing just at idle would turn heads from all over the parking lot. Oh and by the way.... your burnout clip scared the crap outta my roommate who was in a different room.... sounds amazing.

Thanks, it actually sounds mean as hell once it warms up and gets to idle where it should.

i saw that clip a week ago..sounds awsome!! really badass..but thats not what just the catback sounds like, i had them on order and canceled due to numerous clips i heard..sounded like a big truck..nothing like yours..so i orded trusty packs, i had them on my gt so i know what expect..SLP looks like great build and easiest installation

first : thanks for posting the sound clips coze everybody else got lazy doing it (including me).
second : i'm very happy with my SLP xpipe+ catback on my stock GT. Sounds different than urs but I don't have the aftermarket cams either.

keep up the good work .

stallion98gt said:
first : thanks for posting the sound clips coze everybody else got lazy doing it (including me).
second : i'm very happy with my SLP xpipe+ catback on my stock GT. Sounds different than urs but I don't have the aftermarket cams either.

keep up the good work .
Do you have a sound clip? Could you send it to me? :p I could host it for a bit if it's not too big.

Well guys I am not trying to be a dick in this post just trying to give you guys some good info seeing I have tries the magnaflow, dynomax, flowmaster, and mac systems on my car. So by me telling you that I feel the SLP kit is the best by my experience with all these kits that I deserve to get negative feedback, that's weird but if that how you guys feel that's fine. If any of you guys do decide to go with teh SLP kit though you will see what I mean about the quality of it compared to others that is all I am saying, I know that the sound isn't for everyone but it's definitely for the guy that wants to be different

Hey GTStang,

I am a Magnaflow lover, but your car sounds sick. I like that it's different...it sounds like a drag car, not specifically a Mustang. THat's why I went with the x pipe and Magnapacks..I wanted something different sounding. YOur cams sound amazing..I have severe CAM ENVY :p

Keep on rocking with your setup...it must scare women and children everywhere!

Fred

[QUOTE='02TruBluGT]Hey GTStang,

I am a Magnaflow lover, but your car sounds sick. I like that it's different...it sounds like a drag car, not specifically a Mustang. THat's why I went with the x pipe and Magnapacks..I wanted something different sounding. YOur cams sound amazing..I have severe CAM ENVY :p

Keep on rocking with your setup...it must scare women and children everywhere!

Fred[/QUOTE]

Thanks Fred, that is exactly what I was shooting for. I actually blew the motor in the car and will be doing a 4V swap so it should be interesting what it will sound like with a 4V