? for anyone that has done the SN-95 rear disc brake swap, do your Fox emergency

1320stang

Founding Member
Nov 13, 1998
Edmond, Oklahoma
brake cables hook up to them? Not talking about the 11.25" Cobra brakes, just the 10.5" GT/V6 disc brakes.

I did a search over all of StangNet, but didn't come up with anything. This will be using UltraStang's SN-95 adapters to go onto a 8" or 9" rear for my '65 Mustang coupe.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys, so since I have the '93 ebrake handle, it looks like I need the F3ZZ-2A635-A '93 Cobra specific brake cables. But I wonder, since I'm not working on a Fox/SN-95 chassis, if the '94+ cables would work. I'm going to have to figure out a way to attach the cables to the chassis since it's not the bare stiff cables of the '65 vintage.

I'm going to be using the smaller 10.5 brakes and PBR's so that I can put 15" wheels on it. I'd like to play on a road course sometime and I understand that the larger wheels have just too much weight, plus 15" will look more "right" as far as the vintage thing goes. Yeah, the discs in the rear won't be right, but I'll likely run some 15x7 steel wheels with some sticky track tires on them, so they won't be seen.

Are you talking about the one that has a tab on one side and a hole for a bolt on the other? If som I have those, might attach them to the frame or subframe connectors. I want the setup to look factory when I'm done, no cobbling, which is why I got the "cup" the ebrake handle mounts to.

1320stang said:
Are you talking about the one that has a tab on one side and a hole for a bolt on the other? If som I have those, might attach them to the frame or subframe connectors. I want the setup to look factory when I'm done, no cobbling, which is why I got the "cup" the ebrake handle mounts to.

Yes, that tab goes over the top of the lower control arm and the hole gets the bolt from the swaybar. the outer hole on it is where you feed the handbrake cable through and it will prevent any rubbing on the tire and it looks factory because it is factory.