Ford 100th centennial mustang gt

I found production numbers for the black Ford Centennial edition Mustang GT. Does anyone have a lead on where to find breakdown on manual vs. auto? All the ones made were black and there was an uneven split between coupe and convertible - about 700 (714 I think) of coupe and about 1300 of vert. Thanks. Dan

• Sponsors (?)

Have you tried contacting Ford directly?

Unless there's a dedicated "100th centennial ediition" message board out there, it's going to be tough to get those types of specific "breakdown" build numbers. You might come across a small sub-section dedicated to this special edition mustang on one of the various other mustang message boards out there on the web though?

G'luck. :cheers:

BTW - How many of those '03 Centennial GTs were built? A quick Google search says 2000+ (based on user comments from other message boards), while Ford officially stated 3000 in their press release from a few years ago... :shrug:

edit - Well, looks like the blackmustangcobra has a dedicated sub-section for Centennial owners, might want to ask those guys:

http://www.bmcforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95

Not to bring this thread back to life but I just purchased one in March and I love it!!!
35ACF896-B2BD-4CCE-8222-191AAAB12405.jpeg