Ford hates their customers..........

I took my 2012 in today to have the Sync software reloaded. Sync worked fine since the day I bought the car......until I loaded the update that was posted on syncmyride.com

Since the update voice recognition has been completely erratic and non functional. I will say call Dionne and it will responded 'call Tina'? Try again same contact request.....and sync responds 'call BofA'. Give up and try to request a different contact and again it almost seems to select contacts at random and dials. The ironic thing is this update was supposed to fix voice recognition.

Hey unimorpheus,

No hating here! :) Please PM me your VIN so I can work with my In-Vehicle Technology Team (IVT) on your issues.

Fact is Ford has some problems with Sync.
I have a 2010 Mustang and an iPod that works perfectly with it. Never a problem.
The same iPod sometimes works and sometimes doesn't in my wife's 2011 Fusion.
I have an HTC phone that works perfectly with my Mustang. My wife has the same model phone that will not work in her car.
I have never tried my phone with her car so I don't know if it would work or not.
Seems strange to me that the older Sync works perfectly and the newer does not. Her software has been updated. Did not solve the problem.

stanmckinney,

Which HTC phone do you have, and what's the carrier? Also, does the Fusion have Navigation? I'll work with IVT on yours as well. Thanks!

If all else fails try to get in touch with Stangnet member FordCustSrvc (Natasha), she's great and will actually help reconcile your problem :nice: Good luck!

:hail2: Thanks for the mention!

~Natasha

• Sponsors (?)