Last edited:
That's pretty cool, but I'm good. Sometimes it's good to be the first "owner."

Kurt

Attachments

• Window Sticker.jpg
    Window Sticker.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 868
Reactions: 1 user
WHat I want to see is if it's actually accurate, or a generic window sticker.

I have a marti report with all the features my car was order with. I'm curious to see if it matches up to the window sticker.

Agreed, $60 better not be a boilerplate/generic print.

For reference to anyone that orders one, my original window sticker (poor attempt to hide VIN, it's the internet... should at least try to maintain a sliver of privacy):
Window sticker.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
WHat I want to see is if it's actually accurate, or a generic window sticker.

I have a marti report with all the features my car was order with. I'm curious to see if it matches up to the window sticker.

Did you find the marti report to be worth the money?
You find out anything that you didn't already know?
It's not like these cars had a whole lot of options.
I thought about getting one, just didn't know if it was like throwing money away.

Did you find the marti report to be worth the money?
You find out anything that you didn't already know?
It's not like these cars had a whole lot of options.
I thought about getting one, just didn't know if it was like throwing money away.

Not really worth it IMHO unless it’s a rare car or something you plan on selling and want documentation. On a plain Jane fox it’s just a novelty. Only new info it told me was the dealership it was bought at, which I tried to go take a picture in front of but it closed down.

Only reason I like this sort of stuff with my LX is because I’ve owned it for 20+ years. If i bought another reg Lx or GT I wouldn’t bother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Well, I ordered one tonight.

$60 and still charged $10 for shipping. Hope it all worth it

Still waiting for it.

According to their site, they were shutdown due to Covid until June 15th. That note is gone, so hopefully they are open again. Was a 4-6 week leadtime on the window sticker, but unsure if that started from when I ordered (April 4th) or starts now :(

Marti also does windows stickers for $60. Back when I bought my 89 new, the salesman said to keep the window sticker because it's the only place that the running horse appears. I later found out it was embossed in the hood blanket. Even though mine was made during the time they put the 25th anniversary badge on the dash, mine didn't have one.