Ford offering 87-89 window stickers.

• Sponsors (?)

I don't care what the gas mileage is on my car, you'd be surprised how long a tank of gas will last when you install jack stands, even harbor freight stands.
I do have one of those 25th anniversary dash emblems and I don't even have a 25th anniversary stang.
Anybody surprised?

I hope to only have the temporary jack stands under my Mustang ever again. I do not want It as garage art again.
The city mileage might be inverse to the fun of pushing the right pedal.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't care what the gas mileage is on my car, you'd be surprised how long a tank of gas will last when you install jack stands, even harbor freight stands.
I do have one of those 25th anniversary dash emblems and I don't even have a 25th anniversary stang.
Anybody surprised?

For all the people on here, for how much I talk on this page, I probably drive my Mustang less than anyone. So yeah, my gas mileage is irrelevant. I honestly don't drive much at all to begin with. I don't have anywhere to go.

Kurt

@revhead347 Kurt, no place to go besides a ride is the best place to go. It can help avoid going crabby or stir crazy.
I figured a Focus would get better mpg than that, The Ranger I had got about 25 without loads in or out of town, and my 4.6 Grand Marquis often gets 27 mpg on the interstate, while sitting in a Lazy Boy like recliner leather seat and the AC on auto cold.

Anyway, I'd like to see the sticker or a build sheet for my 91. After many owners, there are things I am curious about, and Car Fax shows 300, 200 and 100k miles on it in a screwed up order. And as it was in a factory or stock appearing race class before I returned it to street driveable, it's like that good looking adult animal from the pound. It's a good car, but what mix it is and it's history is hard to know. For my first car, I know or met all the owners from the dealer until buying it back. Not with the Mustang.

@revhead347 Kurt, no place to go besides a ride is the best place to go. It can help avoid going crabby or stir crazy.
I figured a Focus would get better mpg than that, The Ranger I had got about 25 without loads in or out of town, and my 4.6 Grand Marquis often gets 27 mpg on the interstate, while sitting in a Lazy Boy like recliner leather seat and the AC on auto cold.

I don't really have much time to go cruising. Just a few more years, and this kid is going to disappear after breakfast, and come back when the street lights come on.

My Focus does not get good gas mileage. It will get around 27mpg on long highway drives, but that's not the reality of my daily life in a high traffic city. Plus I have a pretty heavy foot, and the car is fun to drive.

Kurt

I don't really have much time to go cruising. Just a few more years, and this kid is going to disappear after breakfast, and come back when the street lights come on.

I hear you. Kids are the reason why I don't get much time to work on or drive my car. Last year I put ~500 miles on my car and that was the most I've driven a single season since the early 2000's. Prior to that, 100-200miles/year was the norm

I hear you. Kids are the reason why I don't get much time to work on or drive my car. Last year I put ~500 miles on my car and that was the most I've driven a single season since the early 2000's. Prior to that, 100-200miles/year was the norm

Same boat. Can't get a car seat in it. That cuts down on 90% of my non work driving.

Kurt

Well, I ordered one tonight.

$60 and still charged $10 for shipping. Hope it all worth it

Still waiting for it......

I ordered it in April. each time I contact them “shipping next couple weeks”. Getting to the point I’m going to cancel as I feel brushed off each time I inquire.

It's only been 4 months....... :nonono:

Last edited:
  • Surprised
Still waiting....

They aren’t even responding to my emails anymore. I’ll send another one next week and then throw in the towel and dispute with my credit card and get my money back.

lead time on the page is 4-6 weeks... it’s been 22 weeks since I ordered...

I would have to say do not buy these from this company.

Final update.

23 weeks later, they've agreed to cancel my order.

I found other reviews stating i'm not the only one. Stay away from this company. I'll go to Marti to get one instead