Ford Racing In Idaho!!!!

DNA DOA

Apr 3, 2005
Scappoose
I am leaving for Meridian Idaho tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m. I'm riding the 03 ZX-9R and meeting my buddy at his house. On Saturday we are going to the drags near his house. I think it's call the firebird raceway or something like that. The Ford Nationals will be there and I plan on taking many pics and vids. The big boys will be there. When I get back I will get someone to post the good picks. I hope there is a bikini contest. :hail2:

Everyone have a fun and safe weekend. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

when i was there it was a very fast track but that was many years ago john force held the funny car recod when i was there was him fun there a few time even saw a funny car race head to head with a jet car now that was a rae i liked. i wounder if they have moved the stands back yet?

damn sounds like fun! well atleast it will only cost you about $20 to fill that bike and that should get you there right? shure you dont want to drive the stang :D peace

john :p

That is one of the main reasons I am taking the bike. Gas prices are out of control. It shouldn't cost me more than 18 bucks to get there. When I drove by the raceway about 8 months ago it looked like the stands were right next to the track. Closer than Woodburn. This could be fun. Jet car, oh yeah, I'm bringin' the marshmellows!!!!