Ford Racing Parts Warranty Program

Just found about the FRPP FR1 power pack and FR3 Handling pack are now covered under warranty by Ford Racing Parts, so just thought I'd post it for those who may be interested..# FORD RACING IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE NEW WARRANTY PROGRAM

Download the Ford Racing Warranty Statement (PDF file)

The Ford Racing part numbers included in the warranty program are listed below:

Ford Racing Power Upgrade Package(add 20 additional Horse Power):

* M-2006-FR1 Power Upgrade Pack (2006-2007 MY)
* M-9603-GT06 Cold Air Kit (included in FR1 Power Upgrade Packs above)
* M-5251-R Exhaust X-Pipe

Ford Racing Handling Package(Aggressive handling and stance - lowers car approx 1.5 inches):

* M-2005-FR3 Handling Pack (2005-2007 MY)

Ford Racing Short Throw Shifter (Reduces shift throw by 40%):

* M-7210-T1 Shifter (2005-2007 MY)

Previous Article
2007 WAREHOUSE SCHEDULE

All News Articles
Next Article
THE BOSS IS BACK!

*Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. | **Direct replacement part.
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Your California Privacy Rights | Warranty & Use Information | Tech Support (800) FORD788

• Sponsors (?)

This is a really smart move by Ford really. I mean they'll start selling more performance parts and people will feel more comfortable buying their performance cars if they know there are some options that they can invest in that don't void their warranty. I mean how many will this void the warranty questions do we see?

We also know (as they do) that those 2 kits in particular are probably not rife with failure or impact to the car so really why not cover them?

They sure are Stan, the only downfall is their pro cal tool which is nothing more than a conservative 91 octane tune and is calibrated only for the cold air intake, gears and axle back exhaust..The end user also cannot make any adjustments/changes to tune file and if the end user should decide to later upgrade their mod's like CMCV delete plates or anything else that requires a custom programmer such as an X-CAL II or Predator ? the pro cal tool I'm sorry to say is very limited but then again for those who are concerned about their factory warranties ? can always purchase an X-CAL II at a later time if in the event they should decide on upgrading their mods that require the use of custom programmer.. IMHO I'd say it's a very small price to pay for those who prefer to keep those certain boneheaded dealership's off their back lol. :nice:

This is a really smart move by Ford really. I mean they'll start selling more performance parts and people will feel more comfortable buying their performance cars if they know there are some options that they can invest in that don't void their warranty. I mean how many will this void the warranty questions do we see?

We also know (as they do) that those 2 kits in particular are probably not rife with failure or impact to the car so really why not cover them?

We see way too many of those questions and hopefully in time they'll decrease to where their almost non-existent which was mostly the reason behind purchasing my FRPP/Steeda CAI nearly a year ago.. I was pretty confident even back then that Ford was going to make this move when discovering their FR1 power pack was going to included in both the Shelby GT-H and then later on the retail version of the Shelby GT so IMO was only just a matter of time as to when they would finally pull the trigger lol. seems as though we can consider this as perhaps another of Ford's Bold Moves..:D