Fox Stuff: Have You Seen This?

I don’t know if this counts, but I recently found this coupe trunk kit:

IMG_5788.jpeg

I think there is a hatchback kit as well.
Nice looking kit. I drove my coupe (dealer demo car) out of the showroom not too long after the 85 models were out. It didn't have any of these pieces then and hasn't since. I always thought that it should have them but they are difficult to find in good condition. I've got a crappy set that I never installed.

I bookmarked it. This thread may cost me some money!

• Sponsors (?)

I am not an electrician but I have built 3 homes I have lived in.. I tried to do everything I could while building them to save money not paying for someone else's labor so I have learned quite a bit about home construction....
I purchased the last home where I am at already built. I moved the main incoming power feed underground then moved my main electrical box to a different spot on the wall..
The inspector ( I had to get a permit to get my power hooked up) asked me who wired my box, I told him it was me... He told me nobody wires a box that nice anymore, well done he said...... Dam right I was proud of that....
Makes a man feel good when the building inspector is checking out your work because he appreciates quality craftsmanship. It's also nice when they sign off on your job without ever getting out of their truck because they know the quality of work you and your guy's do from hundreds of other jobs. People do :poo:ty work because they're lazy not because they don't know any better. You have every right to feel proud of a job well done. Brian Wagner

Reactions: 1 user
Ordered the FFF door and hatch strikers for all 3 of my cars. Hate how often I replace bushings.

The door strikers did not work out. Attempting to return for refund. Hatch strikers did nicely. Maybe the occasional wierd buzz over bumps, not sure, yet. Will provide more context at some point on the door strikers, but want to see how FFF handles the problem, first.

Ordered the FFF door and hatch strikers for all 3 of my cars. Hate how often I replace bushings.

The door strikers did not work out. Attempting to return for refund. Hatch strikers did nicely. Maybe the occasional wierd buzz over bumps, not sure, yet. Will provide more context at some point on the door strikers, but want to see how FFF handles the problem, first.
What was the issue with the door strikers?