Expired Foxbody 5 Lug - Disc Brake Conversion Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MileHi91LX

Aug 25, 2016
I have for sale everything you need to convert a Fox to 5 lug and rear disc brakes except the axles, and the brake lines.

Spindles- Two sets to choose from:
- '94 spindles with no hubs or dust shields.
-'03 spindles with hubs and dust shields.

Front brake calipers and rotors came off a '95 V6 Mustang. The calipers are 66mm and the rotors 10.84" vented.

Rear brake caliper mounting brackets, calipers, rotors and anti moan brackets came off an '03 GT Mustang. The calipers are 38mm and the rotors 10.5" solid. As I understand, the caliper mounting brackets will have to be cut, and moved to the opposite side, in order to get the calipers mounted correctly if you use Fox length axles.

For sale is one of the two sets of spindles, the front brake calipers and rotors, the rear caliper mounting brackets, calipers, rotors and anti moan brackets for $800.00 & you pay for shipping. I can provide more detailed pics at your request. There will be no warranty on these parts. They were taken off of cars that were running at one point and were in the process of being parted out so they should work fine. Please respond back and I will answer any questions you may have regarding these parts. Some items are not pictured because I reached upload limit. Located in Parker, CO.

Thank You
IMG_0435.JPG IMG_0437.JPG IMG_0438.JPG IMG_0439.JPG IMG_0440.JPG IMG_0441.JPG IMG_0445.JPG IMG_0446.JPG IMG_0447.JPG IMG_0442.JPG

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.