Foxbody Brake Lines

tschellinger2

Member
Mar 29, 2014
21
7
14
I recently bought a 1992 coupe mustang and literally bought the thing as a bare shell with everything stripped from it. Being relatively new to foxbodies you can only imagine how difficult it is to track down where every bracket and bolt goes on this thing. Anyways, I purchased a stainless steel brake line kit for a 87-93 foxbody through latemodelrestoration and just need some insight as to how all the stock hardlines are mounted and what goes where. Any help is greatly appreciated! Pictures are even better!
Thanks!
-Taylor
 
G to Autozone website under the repair halp section. You wil need to create a login, but it is free. You can then search for this type of repair help. They have a vast database of images and repair guides. I'm sure they will have a diagram of the brake line routing.

Good luck
 
G to Autozone website under the repair halp section. You wil need to create a login, but it is free. You can then search for this type of repair help. They have a vast database of images and repair guides. I'm sure they will have a diagram of the brake line routing.

Good luck
Alright thanks, I'll give that a try. Once I get everything together I'll post pictures of everything on here.