Suspension Foxbody sitting lower in the back.

amkullar

Apr 24, 2019
Vancouver bc
Hey guys.
So. I bought my foxbody last year and it was slammed on Cut Eibach lowering springs. I wanted to go back to stock height for the time being and put in Moog Stock springs. I've had the springs in for about 6 months and the car sits much higher in the front then it does in the rear. I'm not sure what the issue is wondering if anyone can help. I know the cars been 5 lug converted with a Lincoln Mark vii rear end, so wondering if that may be the issue. Still have the stock quad shock and looks like yellow Manroe shocks.

Attachments

• Sponsors(?)

John Dirks Jr

5 Year Member
Jun 28, 2013
Maryland
The back looks close to normal stock height. The front looks high compared to stock. Whats been done to the car that would have reduced front end weight? If you take enough weight off the front, it will rise. Aluminum heads? Fiberglass hood? AC delete? Smog pump delete? Add up all these common mods and you've taken enough weight off to make the front come up a bit.

bird_dog0347

still married haven't seen testicles in years
5 Year Member
Jun 7, 2012
Little Elm, TX
Are you sure the springs are installed properly in the front with the tails properly in the cut outs on stock control arms?

Mustang5L5

A little massaging and it went right in
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Yeah, that front end is high.

In the lower control arm up front, there are two "drain" holes in the spring cup on the arm. You want the bottom pigtail on the spring to cover one of the holes, but not cover the other one.

You can see the holes here. The left one in this pic gets covered
a_arms.jpg

• Useful
Reactions: General karthief

2000xp8

SN Certified Technician
Aug 8, 2003
NJ
With how off that is, how the springs sit in the cups isn't going to fix it.
I'd probably skip straight to coil overs in the front at this point.

I never trust aftermarket companies to make factory springs.
I probably would have bought a used set before new reproductions (with that said, I do generally like moog, just not for springs).