Foxbody

• Sponsors (?)

Good story. Will read again. :D

On a more serious note :O_o:

What is your question, how many miles, what mods have been done to the car, have you pulled codes, how long have you had the car?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Good story. Will read again. :D

On a more serious note :O_o:

What is your question, how many miles, what mods have been done to the car, have you pulled codes, how long have you had the car?
My question is why the car is running like it don’t have fuel.
The car have 17k miles, completely stock, I buy it in November last year

Me: I bought a car, what tires do I need?
Noobz: What year, make and model? Suspension mods? Stock or aftermarket whee? If aftermarket what size?
Me: Discount said 225/60R17
Noobz: :fuss:

So the moral of the story is the more you tell us in the very first post the more helpful we can be which is what we like to do vs. making fun of folks...

Also, creating a signature with details on your car in there also helps. Then you can just say with regards to the car in my sig...blah blah blah.

Normally I'd be all for the smart-ass responses, but I'm getting the feeling English might not be his first language so we can be a little more patient with him.

So, as stated before, please tell us everything you can about the car and the symptoms. If you have trouble describing it, pictures and videos would go a long way to helping.

• Ah yes, I see.  I see.
Reactions: 2 users
Normally I'd be all for the smart-ass responses, but I'm getting the feeling English might not be his first language so we can be a little more patient with him.

Potential language barrier. :chin Got it:

1694122171294.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

So, as stated before, please tell us everything you can about the car and the symptoms. If you have trouble describing it, pictures and videos would go a long way to helping.
Yep My first language is Spanish! I don’t know too much English.
Today I change the fuel filter and was dirtier. When I start it was all good drive it like 3 minutes and was doing the same, it runs like it no have fuel! Was running at 500 rpm. The mechanic of my area said it was the fuel pump

Yep My first language is Spanish! I don’t know too much English.
Today I change the fuel filter and was dirtier. When I start it was all good drive it like 3 minutes and was doing the same, it runs like it no have fuel! Was running at 500 rpm. The mechanic of my area said it was the fuel pump
It is very possible it's the pump, ask your mechanic to test the fuel pressure and report back with the number he tells you. Also if you can show us pics of the car and engine bay it might be helpful for us to try to guide you.