FR500 Body kit

• Sponsors (?)

The problem is the FR500 had a front end extended wheel base. So you have different fenders, hood, front bumper, etc. in addition to the new front end suspension. I suppose someone could do the front spoiler, but I do not think it would look right without the modified fenders, etc.

MRaburn said:
The problem is the FR500 had a front end extended wheel base. So you have different fenders, hood, front bumper, etc. in addition to the new front end suspension. I suppose someone could do the front spoiler, but I do not think it would look right without the modified fenders, etc.

Damn, I never even realized that.. The dual intake is so damn sweet. Everything about that car makes me drool.. So clean..

xenon said:
Damn, I never even realized that.. The dual intake is so damn sweet. Everything about that car makes me drool.. So clean..

That dual intake design is interesting. It doesn't even look that complex to make. I bet a similar one could be made for our 2v's. Whether or not it would be any more beneficial to us than our stock intake, I don't know.

It looks like it would be more useful for N/A and nitrous guys as a pose to blower folks.

That is unless you could figure a way to route the pipes.

89 blue lx said:
a guy named drew that is in here and the corral and was reciently in the mm&ff with all the chicks has a custom kit and it looks good :nice:

Agreed, I saw it at the Knotts show and it was awesome. The entire package.
IMG_9120_ssm.jpg

The work that went into the package is impressive to say the least. The chick isn't bad but the car is a work of art.
IMG_9120.JPG

IMG_6700_JPG.jpg

IMG_6756_JPG.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9120_ssm.jpg
    IMG_9120_ssm.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_9120.JPG
    IMG_9120.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_6700_JPG.jpg
    IMG_6700_JPG.jpg