Free C-4 from my 65

Status
Not open for further replies.

KreagerM

Nov 24, 2005
Maryland
It works great, It was rebuilt about 5 years ago, I did the T5 swap about a year ago and I don't plan on going back to an automatic. I'm getting ready to put my house up on the market so I need to clean out my shed. I live in Parkville, MD which is just east of Towson in Baltimore County. Shipping is not an option, just pick-ups only.

Like I said it's free to a good home. You also get the Flex plate and dust shield.

So if you need one and we all knowthese times are tough, you can't beat this price. And it works!!!!!

If someone doesn't take it, it will have to go to the dump.

Thanks,
Matt

• Sponsors (?)

Looks like your about a 4 1/2 hour drive from me so that rules that out (back problems).

Your not moving northward by chance are you?
I'm in Binghamton, N.Y. and can currently only do about a 1 1/2 hour trip one way, then back (total 3 hours).

Love to have that as a spare as I plan to start restoring some stangs in the fall. If you know anyone that travels this direction or close get ahold of me and I'd pay them something for their time to deliver it within 1 1/2 hours drive or so. Jim

EDIT: (6/29/10) Have all parts needed at the moment, don't need anything else, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.