SOLD Fs: 2012 Boss Mustang #849 - Richmond Va

95PreludeSi

Jul 11, 2009
Can't believe I'm doing this, but time to move onto something different. I purchased this car about a year ago with ~23k miles. The original owner purchased the car in Williamsburg VA where it was when I acquired it last year. It has always been garage kept and is nearly flawless. Unfortunately, my attention span is short. Car is completely stock.

2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 #849
Yellow blaze tri-coat metallic
6spd manual
Mileage: 28,150 mi
VIN: 1ZVBP8CU9C5225815
Price: $28,500
Car is located in Richmond VA

History:
I purchased this car about a year ago with ~23k miles. The original owner purchased the car in Williamsburg VA where it was when I acquired it last year. It has always been garage kept and is nearly flawless. Unfortunately, my attention span is short and I’m ready to try something different. Car is completely stock.

Condition:
Nearly flawless. Original owner had a clear bra installed when new. The paint is gorgeous in person. This is a rare 2012 only color for the boss with less than ~250 made. It is one of my favorite parts of the car. Mechanically it is also perfect. Everything works as it should. No signs of wear anywhere. The title is clean and has never been wrecked.

Recent Maintenance:
25,000mi – Oil Change – OEM Motorcraft filter & oil (5w-50)
26,500mi – New Tires – Continental ExtremeContact DW in OEM sizing (big upgrade over stock Pirellis)

Also included:
• Track Key
• Window Sticker
• Boss 302 hardcover collector’s book

I’ll miss this car, but it’s time to move on.

Last edited: