FS: BUILT FORD MUSTANG AODE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

281CI96Coupe

Oct 30, 2006
Putting this up for a friend, no need to PM me phone number on the bottom thank you! Enjoy

BUILT FORD MUSTANG AODE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!! MUST READ!! EXTRAS! (West Orange, NJ)
Up for sale is an AODE Automatic Transmission for any 1996-1998 Mustang GT. This transmission was rebuilt by a professional Mustang speed shop LESS THAN 30k MILES ago with Ford Racing Performance Parts internals and a TRANS-GO SHIFT KIT! (It cost $1600 to have the trans built) Not only is it stronger than stock, but you can practically chirp the gears with the lightening-fast shifts from the shift kit when you're really getting on the gas. And when you're driving easy, she shifts as tame as a stock tranny. As you'll see in the pictures, ALL OF THE ELECTRONIC SENSORS ARE INCLUDED and still installed. The fill tube / dip stick are included as well. The only reason the trans is being sold is because I just swapped out the auto for a 5-speed. If you have any questions or would like to come grab it before someone else does, call me at 201-220-2013 - Rob.

BEST OFFER TAKES IT!!!

I also have the ECU - (works with 96-97 automatic GT's), the automatic transmission wiring harness, the automatic shifter assembly (with aftermarket shift handle) and a brand new transmission mount. So if you happen to need any of that, let me know and we'll see if we can work out a deal.

Rob - 201-220-2013

001qql.jpg

002wrx.jpg

004mmr.jpg

003sy.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.