FS or TRADE: Vortech V-1 complete kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up this V1 blower kit from my buddy for my 5.0L swapped Ranger. Its intended for Foxbody Mustangs. Turns out I had a bunch of clearance problems with my frame so I wont be able to install it. The kit is in pretty good shape, and has about 5,000 miles on the rebuilt headunit. No shaft play whatsoever. It includes a brand new FMU and a brand new Smog Idle pulley. Both have 0 miles on them. It has a factory pulley on the headunit, and is an 8 rib setup. The only things not included are the feed/return for the FMU and the feed line for the oil system. Almost all of the bolts are included, except the ones that are reused from the factory accessory mounts. Lengthened Grade 8 crank pulley bolts are also included. Asking $1100 Shipped.

Willing to trade for Aftermarket heads, a partial trade for a T-5 (or a full trade for a built t-5 or TKO), or anything else that may interest me performance wise. The worst i can say is no thanks!

PM me or email me at [email protected]

P1070801.JPG

P1070802.JPG

P1070803.JPG

P1070804.JPG

P1070806.JPG

P1070807.JPG

I may be missing things in the pictures, or in the description. Ask and ill clarify for ya! Located in Central FL. Local pickup gets a discount! Price is OBO, so make offers!

• Sponsors (?)

how would you want to handle a trade?

i have tfs twisted wedge heads and cash i would trade to make it a heads up deal. there has been scammers on here lately, and i do research my purchases now prior to engaging.

im really interested and my heads are on a running car as we speak so they are 100% functional. no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.