FS: Steering Wheel, SHR interior parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcc08

Apr 6, 2009
It's time to get rid of some of the parts I've had cluttering the house. Here's what I got for sale:

1) A nearly brand new SHR cupholder bezel w/ original box and instructions. Color is satin. Original price was $60.00. It's yours for $40.00 or best offer.

2) Next is a set of also brand new SHR A/C switches. They are in satin with red fiber-optic glow. I show only one in the picture because I never unwrapped the others. 2007-2009 Mustangs only.
Original price was $60.00. It's yours for $40.00 or best offer.

3) Next is a set of UPR adjustable lock pins. These are chrome and have a unique design. They are also almost brand new. $10.00 shipped

4) Next is a set of used chrome pieces which go between the A/C switches on the center console. They are made by UPR. You'll need to find new adhesive for them, so I'm letting these go for very cheap. $10.00 shipped.

5) Last but not least is a Interior Upgrade edition steering wheel with leather and satin trim. It is very easy to transplant this wheel onto your Mustang. You simply need to switch the airbag module. $150 shipped or best offer.

Attachments

• IMG_1824.jpg
    IMG_1824.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_1832.jpg
    IMG_1832.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 214
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.