fti cam lead time?

He's been responding to my emails fast enough also. I took the address on their website as it clearly says ALL PAYMENT SHOULD BE SENT TO THAT ADDRESS.

He got my money last monday. 325$

I first emailed Ed in early Dec. with my list of specs, and a few undecided things. Without asking for his advice, he replyed back his suggestions for my undecided items. I had another question that I asked him via email, and he answered that question, also.

I finally mailed the money order to him on 12/17 ($325.00 to the address on the webpage - I did verify this with him via email). I spoke with him on the phone on 12/22 - he didn't have the MO yet, but I'd guess that it was there that day or the 23rd. He took the time on the phone to answer any questions I had with my combo. I didn't hear from him until I emailed him on 1/12 to check the status, and he told me that the cam was shipped on 1/8. I received the cam on 1/14.

So even with the holidays in there, from the time he got my money order to the time it was in my hands was a little over 3 weeks.

Rick