Engine Fuel pressure jumping like crazy

Ok, so after 6 months in the shop. My 93 triple white with a brand new top end kit, still will not run. After taking it home and doing some self diagnostics I found out the my fuel pressure at idle (very VERY rough idel) jumps like crazy up and down. Its getting a lot of fuel. Yes it has spark, yes timing is set right and yes vaccums are correct and not leaking. Yes match 30lb maf and injectors. No intake leaks. It has never ran good at all since it was installed a year ago. Ran fine before the install. Also had injectors, maf and fuel pump on stock set up. I'm thinking pcm but I have no clue. Any thoughts? Also if given any gas usually spit pops backfires and dies

• Sponsors (?)

Dump codes sticky

Look at the top of the 5.0 Tech forum where the sticky threads are posted. One of them is how to dump the computer codes. Codes may be present even if the CEL (Check Engine Light) isn’t on. You don’t need a code reader or scanner – all you need is a paper clip, or if your lady friend has a hair pin, that will do the job.
I highly suggest that you read it and follow the instructions to dump the codes. http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/how-to-pull-codes-from-eec4.889006

@jrichker you might be surprised how many Dads and music directors have those hair clips around.
Since the mullet is back (why?) and uglier this time, hairpins are stocked in most band director’s tool kits. You cal probably also get electrical tape there.
Dump codes sticky

Look at the top of the 5.0 Tech forum where the sticky threads are posted. One of them is how to dump the computer codes. Codes may be present even if the CEL (Check Engine Light) isn’t on. You don’t need a code reader or scanner – all you need is a paper clip, or if your lady friend has a hair pin, that will do the job.
I highly suggest that you read it and follow the instructions to dump the codes. http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/how-to-pull-codes-from-eec4.889006