Fuel Pump ?

• Sponsors (?)

a single gt pump flows slightly less than stock twin cobras,add a bap and it must out flow them(the best would be twin gt's). the advantage lies in the tank itself.

Yes I have heard the svt is more of a drop in than the gt.I just put the gt pump in mine and it was not hard at all,drill holes in basket,convert to spade term.(I upgraded to 12 ga) and run 5/16 hose from pump to hat(gates 27903).

have you paid attention to what the "double connection" does on the top of the pump? it actually bleeds pressure/flow off the pump to aid in filling the basket(probably the reason some people don't see the results they expect from just swapping in a svt),the only way to correct this is to run a line straight to hat,might as well run the gt pump. some of us don't have the available funds to just throw that kind of money in a fuel system(cobra tank ,twin gt's and fpdm's) when a gt pump will do it just fine,just can't get in boost below1/4 tank,no biggie for me

some of us don't have the available funds to just throw that kind of money in a fuel system(cobra tank ,twin gt's and fpdm's) when a gt pump will do it just fine,just can't get in boost below1/4 tank,no biggie for me

Some of us don't want blown engines either. If you cheap out, you'll pay for it in the end, guaranteed.

People, don't use the stock non-baffled tank for a high flow pump like the GT. You risk starving the engine of fuel and blowing your engine. Would you rather spend $700 for a new baffled tank or $2,000+ for a rebuild??

Some of us don't want blown engines either. If you cheap out, you'll pay for it in the end, guaranteed.

People, don't use the stock non-baffled tank for a high flow pump like the GT. You risk starving the engine of fuel and blowing your engine. Would you rather spend $700 for a new baffled tank or $2,000+ for a rebuild??

bs, you will be fine,i am and I am sure many others are.you want to spend $1500 for a fuel system(have no idea were you pulled that $ 700 figure from) for what the proper setup gt pumpl(ess than $150) can do than do it,overkill is always good. but to say it won't work is totaly bs. there are limitations to everything and most,not all, a PROPERLY setup gt pump fits the bill.