Thats a good one! I can't believe that got by whom ever was doing the approval. Must not be up to date on terminology as far as "Ho"ZONE goes. Go figure.
There is a bumper sticker on a car I see parallel parked frequently that reads "Vaginatarian". I guess it belongs to a lesbian but I crack up every time I see it.
There was a ford explorer in Oregon City that had plates "PMS 247" and there was that guy that had "GOTMLF"... there's a black 99 cobra vert with "****NIT" as well.
Just saw Almost the best bumper sticker I ever saw "Would you drive any better if your Cell Phone was up your A S S " That was second only to a license plate frame I saw on this girls car that btw was a HOTTIE , "If your gonna ride my a s s at least you can do is pull my hair
Did you mean races One on the streets that was fun, it was a stock vette and the guy thought he was the chizzle on the wizzle , when I was mildly modded, no contest I was pretty lucky never lost a race on the streets and I know there is and was a lot faster cars out there but are paths just never crossed