Funny License plate

Just saw Almost the best bumper sticker I ever saw "Would you drive any better if your Cell Phone was up your A S S ":rlaugh: That was second only to a license plate frame I saw on this girls car that btw was a HOTTIE , "If your gonna ride my a s s at least you can do is pull my hair:nice:
 
saleenster said:
Lol, wonder who that was

btw, did you have many takers seeing if they could?:D
Did you mean races:p :D One on the streets that was fun, it was a stock vette and the guy thought he was the chizzle on the wizzle:p , when I was mildly modded, no contest:nice: I was pretty lucky never lost a race on the streets and I know there is and was a lot faster cars out there but are paths just never crossed:cool: