Gamo .177 break barrel

My Uberti case hardened 44-40 lever action.


1715985373164.webp


I can sometimes miss with this thing but it requires a bit of effort.

Armadillos and Coyotes out here have survived getting shot with a .22 and even AR-15 (also 22).

This eliminates that issue. O_o
 
  • Love
Reactions: Bullitt347
Both 3030 ,my marlin is 1976 i think ? I paid $100 for it and it had never been shot ,i fired about half a box through it and it has been tucked away for years. The marlin is in a leather scabbard and it sweated inside causing a slight bit of light surface rust ,i was so pissed when i opened it and saw it! I put some dry packs in it and it hasnt spread !. The 66 winchester i keep locked up and it is surface rust free. 20240517_155543.webp
 
  • Hell Yeah!
Reactions: Noobz347
Oil them both (just the outside).

Olive oil works great and it's good for the leather scabbard too. It will stop the leather from molding at the contact points.

Moisture is a big issue where I'm at.
 
Damn ! I got 4 rabbits and 5 squirrels in less than an hour.
One rabbit had to be a 160 foot shot . It seems to shoot even straighter with the auto loader off! Its just one at a time but hits where you aim! I think as the autoloader started messing up it was crushing the skirts on the pellets.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ronin38
I found one! Its a Gamo Viper in 22 caliber ,it came with two magazines ,and loads flat on top . You can even load a magazine still attached to the gun. It has a 3 x 10 scope but works best on 5. This is the new generation and the loader is different than the gamo whisper 177. I just hope the loader holds up on this one . I am going to take the loader spring to our local gunsmith to see if he can do something with it .
It shoots just as hard and i would say straighter than the 177 ,i will have to try it out on the squirrels to see if there is a difference .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ronin38
I would like to put a red dot on these ,but they take a special scope so dont know if they make one for them.
The 22 really makes a thud when you hit a rabbit ,and the dont get up!
I let my sister shoot the 22 at a clear water bottle over a 1/2 inch stick ,i told her to aim at the stick in the bottle ,out of 6 shots she hit that stick 5 times and the 6th still hit close to the middle of the bottle at 50 feet !
 
  • Winner
Reactions: Ronin38