• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

Gas pedal bent...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mklovell
  • Start date Start date May 1, 2009
M

mklovell

New Member
Jun 19, 1999
29
0
1
Fremont, Ohio
May 1, 2009
#1
  • May 1, 2009
  • #1
I noticed every once in a while I have to go floor board diving and bend my gas pedal back out. It is attached with a thin wall u-groove channel that bends very easy. I can tell when it gets bad because I can tell I'm not getting full pedal travel (Full Power)

I reach down and pull it back out and everything is good. I did a little research and can't find a late model mustang specific gas pedal upgrade.

Has anyone experienced this and have you replaced you gas pedal assembly?
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

4
Drivetrain Wilwood Clutch and Brake Pedal Combo Installation - Help
  • 427stang
  • Jul 8, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
83
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 8, 2026
427stang
4
Clutch pedal too far away
  • 90sickfox
  • Feb 17, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
738
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 27, 2025
Noobz347
Hard to start when engine is cold
  • 86_Capri
  • Mar 11, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
32
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 21, 2026
CAMTWO1070
D
Brakes 1966 Mustang convertible 289, Auto - Disc brake conversion issues
  • DRGunn427
  • Feb 26, 2025
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
5
Views
799
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Jul 23, 2026
All Stock93
Engine Gas in my oil
  • limp
  • Jun 15, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
35
Views
2K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech May 16, 2026
Mindseye007
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?