getting my car back need more power

o2gt

Jul 27, 2002
texas
Hi

I really want to add some power to my car. I have not been able to drive in over a year, because of a medical condition. but will be getting my car in about a month. It has about 75,000 milies on it. I was thinking about putting a blower on it. Possible a Kenne bell but worrie about traction because of my 4.10 gears. I also thought nos would be cool and add some new cams. I do like to do some drag racing, but really im just looking to have fun driving my car again. But more power would be great. I realize that the blower will cost more. but overall what do you guys think will be the most fun. Thanks

Josh

• Sponsors (?)

Blower if you want it for the fun factor. Nitrous (not naawwwwwzzz) is only when you hit the button and you shouldn't do that on the street anyway. The KB will always give you all that power. Switch to some 3.73s if you go with any PA though.

the car is a dd and i really think a blower would be great. But im still thinking about just saving my money for a year or so and getting a new car. The new mustangs look real nice. I went to a dealer outside Atlanta and they had a 30k markup on a gt500. The guy did not even no what the shelby gt was.I just walked out 30k over is just crazy. But I will look somemore when i get back to Texas. Thanks for the feedback.

Josh