Glasspacks FTW!!!

bryce93lx

Jan 20, 2006
Luke AFB AZ
Just had some glasspacks put ahead of the mufflers on my vert so the setup is, dynamax short mufflers,jegs off road h, and shorty headers( not sure on the brand, they came with my hatch), and the damn thing is whisper quiet, which is what i wanted becuase it is a cruiser. This is kinda of a random post, but i am stoked about the way it sounds and is a super cheap way to kill the drone the 5.0's get when they have super open exhaust thought i would share

• Sponsors (?)

88 hurricane...dog...ass....slow....value I have found in this thread.......mmmmmm......I like bunnies, they are cute, but only from a distance. Anyone else intimidated by bunnies? Do you think bunnies are afraid of mustangs with glass packs?

DMAN302 said:
88 hurricane...dog...ass....slow....value I have found in this thread.......mmmmmm......I like bunnies, they are cute, but only from a distance. Anyone else intimidated by bunnies? Do you think bunnies are afraid of mustangs with glass packs?

Yes im my previous life I was the one and only easter bunny. Unforunately my downfall came when a redneck weilding a 30 pack of bud and a camo hunters hat decided I would like a nice 12 guage slug to the head. He owned a mustang with glass packs :nonono:

ummm i spent alot on suspension, and body work, only about 4,000 on go fast, and i count purcase price and i bought it back when foxes had value, but the 500 pound bike with 100 horse is faster then most cars, no comparison really, the stang has close to 300 with h/c/i and it weighs 3300, i weigh 200 and drive both so that is the same, the power to weight is obvious, it's not super fast but faster then my stang'

as far as the exhaust note it sounds good at idle and is very quiet no drone which i hate, sounds much like a stock one just a little quieter, i am going to put them on my hatch but shorter ones as i want it a little louder, boy a tough crowd in this tread, you guys are e thugin me