Goin to the strip!!!!!

Mr. Rustypwnz

Advanced Member
Jun 1, 2005
indianapolis/ valdosta ga
Friday night a bunch of us punk arse kids are going to the friday night test and tune, I called out prolly 2-3 gt mustangs sitting in the school parkin lot, One guy told me stright up that my car aint **** and that him and his friend beat sooo many 5.0's in town with this guys fake bullitt(its white). So tomorrow at school the trash talking begins......... So what do you think my car would have agianst a couple of 02 gt's totally stock? I personally think that I would kill them all cuz they cant drive worth a crap, but thats just me.
Im hoping to bust a high 13 sec run, and all the rest just, drive it like I was on the street, no powershifting and that stuff. Wish me luck!!!!

Josh

• Sponsors (?)

Is it a GT? I think you can run 13's if you know how to drive it, chances are you wont though. Good luck, I think your gonna get owned.

slow95gt said:
Well my gail is to get a 13sec run, I doubt ill get one also but its a start, as far as beating those guys, I have a strong feeling ill beat them, I dont know why but they think all I have is a 5.0 with a cam and headers, which is totally just breaking the surface. We are going to cecil drag way www.sgmpracing.com. yeah its a gt, and im racing gt's.
...but that is pretty much all you have, lucky if you saw the high side of 230 at the wheels judging by you list of 'goodies'. As the owner on an 04GT even in auto form (not to mention a heavy vert) I have squared away a couple foxes myself..not proud of it, but the had it commin :)

Mob: This person has an 01-02 gt forget what it is, but it totally looks like a bullitt with the calipers wheels, everything. And he tells me that the previous owner painted it white. Why I dont know,but until I see the engine, if it is a bullitt, I got my ass handed to me, the other guy has a previously supercharged 02 gt, that smokes lightly, and I think he's drove the piss out of it, and he recently wrecked it pretty bad so, maybe if I get lucky ill beat him too. I dont know how it will end up, I took my car down a road that my friends marked off the quarter mile on, and I trapped it over 90, my speedo only goes to 85 so I really dont know how fast I was going, and I let out of it about 100 feet at the end.
Im nervous, and I still think I can take one of those stangs, but ill never know until friday.

Josh

Honestly do be worried about stock pi gt's, If I understood correctly the 75 shot isnt coming in until after the race right? Just go and have fun but dont talk trash, chances are you wont win. If you get slicks or dr's you should be in the mid 13's no problem.

Dman my cousin has a 99auto 5 mins down the road. above 80, okay it has a lot of top end, but it actually slower to about 65-70ish than mine. though i dont know if he has gears...and im beginning to think for some reason i have a 4 cyl. tranny in my car. after my last mustang m,eet and riding in a car with 373's i spin the same rpms...with my 327's WEIRD (also i have no H-pipe flange so i think its been changed)

Ok to clarify things here, I dont have the nos yet, I am getting it in a couple of months, I have 327's gears. I dont know what it is with parents, but now I cant race my car!! Last night there cool with it, this morning my mom tells me no, WTF??
I will prolly take the stang to the track next friday now. I hope for my sake I win too, cuz that means if I dont win the nos will have to come earlier:rolleyes: Along with a new engine:D

Josh