Story of the Mustangs

• Sponsors (?)

You got a long way to go MikeRod, but youll get there. Im surprised your parents let you have / bought you 2 foxes at just 16 years old. I was a high schooler once, but i didnt get my 5.0 until 3 months into my senior year. and i drove like a freakin maniac sometimes, but i always got **** from my friends about how i didnt floor it everywhere i went. Theyd always ask "why have the power if you never use it?". But whats funny is theyd get 18-19 mpg in their V6 and I4 jelly beans and i'd get 20-22 in my 5.0. And i still had the power whenever i wanted it. Regardless, my hats off to ya for working on your car yourself and not being one of those punks out there who has no idea what a 3/8"-drive socket wrench looks like. I am almost 21 years old and i am absolutely disgusted with my generation and am ashamed to be associated with them at all.

All that aside, i think one thing that would go a long way around here is if you would take the time to type coherant, grammatically correct, CORRECTLY SPELLED sentances. I am so sick of people typing on the boards like theyre text messages. I saw a couple posts above me the guy meant to spell "throw" but typed "through". Thats just absolutely stupid....Im not syaing you cant make a typo or something, but you should at least make the attempt to communicate with everyone on the boards in english. Actual english

well, the first fox was given to me by my dad as a gift, and the gt was given to me by my best friends dad. he tried selling it and couldn't due to no title. so one day he told me to cal a tow truck and take it. i did and now i finally have title and everything for it. love that car. and as for the grammar things, i know how to spell perfectly fine, but i just get lazy and want to finish the post quicker so i can respond to some other posts. lol.

You got a long way to go MikeRod, but youll get there. Im surprised your parents let you have / bought you 2 foxes at just 16 years old. I was a high schooler once, but i didnt get my 5.0 until 3 months into my senior year. and i drove like a freakin maniac sometimes, but i always got **** from my friends about how i didnt floor it everywhere i went. Theyd always ask "why have the power if you never use it?". But whats funny is theyd get 18-19 mpg in their V6 and I4 jelly beans and i'd get 20-22 in my 5.0. And i still had the power whenever i wanted it. Regardless, my hats off to ya for working on your car yourself and not being one of those punks out there who has no idea what a 3/8"-drive socket wrench looks like. I am almost 21 years old and i am absolutely disgusted with my generation and am ashamed to be associated with them at all.

All that aside, i think one thing that would go a long way around here is if you would take the time to type coherant, grammatically correct, CORRECTLY SPELLED sentances. I am so sick of people typing on the boards like theyre text messages. I saw a couple posts above me the guy meant to spell "throw" but typed "through". Thats just absolutely stupid....Im not syaing you cant make a typo or something, but you should at least make the attempt to communicate with everyone on the boards in english. Actual english

That throw/through was me
sorry you dont want to associate with me:(
maybe one day we can all get past this
but i do realize what you are saying and agree with most of it

OK, I'm gonna go ahead and post it again

Failboat.jpg

:( In October of 91 I was married, with my first child on the way. Also, had my 4th 5.0, my second used one, an 86 GT, just finished the install of the 89 5.0(and 150 NOS dual stage system) and was beginning the welds on the full length subframes. The next spring that car would rip off an 11.43@112 on the first pass, earning me a free trip out of US30 dragstrip for not having any of the necessary safety equipment. I really didn't think it would go that fast.:shrug: Seems long ago, but its yesterday to me. Enjoy this trip, guys, if your smart, and careful, you can tell all the next generation about it, and their not even born yet.:nice: