Story of the Mustangs

• Sponsors (?)

yeah im in high school lol, and yep he knocked over that palm tree. but still, with those pistons, it wont last with nos. besides, kinda of a rice move. before speding the money on nos, get some heads or exhaust or intake. osmething that doesnt waste or mess ur motor up

umm lol?

Ive ran nitrous on hyper pistons for about 2 years now, from a 125 to 175 shot.

Secondly, ricer move? You watch too many movies, exhaust does nothing, intake does nothing and cost about the same price. Nitrous doesnt mess your motor up stupid people do.

i get what everyone says about the stock motor, but they dont have forged pistons. with hyper pistons itll work but not for long. if they replaced it with forged, then by all means, go ahead and spray all you want.

just stop posting in threads.

Whats great about forums is people who have ABSOLUTELY NO EXPERIENCE in the said question, yet feel the need to give advice.

How many motors have you blown up on nitrous?

thats not true at all. not all high school kids cant drive, maybe some dont powershift and burn through tires like nothing because we not all of us(like myself) have money to replace parts left and right but that dont mean high school kids cant drive.

I was a High School kid who could drive. Funny thing was I was one of the very very few who didn't street race, didn't drive fast, didn't do burnouts, and didn't showboat leaving the parking lot. I do dumber things now than back then, but learned early how to handle a car!

while it's nice to pass a story like this you do need to get more informed about nitrous and the fox platform. Learn by what you just witnessed, hang out here and learn a ton and in time you wil be putting tools like that to shame :D .

Learn by what you just witnessed, hang out here and learn a ton and in time you wil be putting tools like that to shame :D .

I was thinking the same thing. Your in the correct place to learn alot about your hobby. Let us show you the way Grasshopper!:nice:

thanks lol, i was just saying what ive been told thru the years. i guess its not all true. and yeah, hopefully ill learn alot from u guys. remember, im only 16. i know alot for my age, but not as much as u people

ahhh dont want to bash on ya man but u need to google the word nitrous and see what comes up, oh and i have a buddy who everytime i tell him anything about nitrous he says these exact words " man nitrous is stupid, all it does is make ure gas burn hotter and makes ure engine tear up" and everytime i tell him ure a f&*^ moron! Why would someone who doesnt even know how nitrous works or has never even riden in a car with nitrous think they can tell someone who has experience with nitrous that it is bad!!! people like that disgust me!!!!!!!:mad: :fuss: :chair: :bang: srry wasnt really anything against u but just a vent for me =)