Gonna sell the Stang

Guero

Oct 11, 2005
Ever since i did the stupid heads and cam its been a POS. Right i need a better MAF, something to fix all the oil going into the intake. And its piss slow!! It was faster when it was stock. Im just tired of dealing with it. So its for sale. Make me an offer

• Sponsors (?)

If you really want to get rid of it, you should part it out.

Maybe send me some free H/C/I parts..... :D

But dont sell it. You can fix it, its just a matter of time, but I can understand your frustration.

ok after some thinking and some slaps to myself. im not selling it. I just orderd a big catch can. a 90mm LMAF. going to Ford 2morrow to buy the connection, and a new screen and pcv. Next week ill order a wideband

and that is dedication:nice: , you may hate it sometimes but in the end youll love what it has become.:nice:

"Its the little things that cause the biggest problems" ,bosko5.0

try getting a supercoupe pcv at the ford dealership its made better for handling boost, not that you have any but it may help, the pvcs that autozone, discount auto, pepboy are all masprodduced so they are more quantitiy then quality.:notnice:

just my .02

If ur having "oil in ur intake" probs you could always get that turbocoupe valve and a steeda (or homemade) oil sep. Basically it catches all of the oil going through the pcv system (which ends up in ur intake). That combo worked VERY well for me. I was having that problem like crazy.

That steeda one is like 80 shipped which is a tad pricey.

U could make one for around 25 bux...I've heard that some work well...and others only work for a lil while then crap out....which is why I forked over the 80 for steedas

not to mention it adds a lil bit to the engine bay.

i sold my 95 for similar reasons. it was fast as hell, but things just kept breaking, like every week. things that were just maintenance stuff, which really started to egg me on. not to mention it would start doing random overheating ****. i thought id kick myself, but i came out on top 10-fold.

Dan95-5.0 said:
if your getting alot of oil in your intake, then theres a problem. do you still have that baffle under the intake where the pcv is located? do you have the baffle in the valve cover?

There's no baffle on the V/C. Were you put in the oil right?? Ill rig something up this weekend. And i lost about 1 quart in 3000 miles. Maybe less than a quart. is that a problem?