good deal on 2000 cobra?

grendel

Apr 23, 2004
ok i found a black 2000 cobra with 84,xxx miles on it. nothing wrong with the body. they were asking 10,500 for it. i test drove it and everything seemd to be running good on it. the leather on the seats is a little worn and they dont have the cobra wheels on it. it has a cai and the euro tail lights. just wondering if this is a good deal or not. let me know. thanks

• Sponsors (?)

U didn't find a 2000 cobra, because they were not made in this country. If they told you it was a 2000, then I would def stay away from it, cause they don't know what they have. Euros, intake? if possible, post some pics and lets see what it is u are realyl looking at.

ya, thats what i thought. i did a check on carfax and it turns out that it is a gt, but it has the cobra badges and stuff on it. sry for the confusion. anyway is this a good price for a 2000 gt?

nah i wouldnt go near it man!! especially euro lights....i just cannot stand them on an amercian icon!! :) but it is your choice and your decision. me?? im staying away period! ;)

I would stay away from it, expecially if they tried to sell it to you as a reall cobra. who knows what else they did or didnt tell you about the cobra that wasnt true. I personally dont think that is a good price for a gt with that kind of milage. check kelly blue book or nada site and see what they say it should sell for. but I wouldnt take it.