got 2001 auto mustang gt need help wit performance

biggiggy

Dec 8, 2006
hey guyz wutz up i have a 2001 auto mustang gt and i got bbk off road xpipe slp loud mouth exhaust i got a hypertech computer chip and a bbk cold air induction system... i dynoed my car nd it was pushing 240 to the wheels and around 300 to da engine so i was wondering if u guys can help me increase the hp to da wheels without a supercharger or nosssssss

kk thankzzz

• Sponsors (?)

hey guyz wutz up i have a 2001 auto mustang gt and i got bbk off road xpipe slp loud mouth exhaust i got a hypertech computer chip and a bbk cold air induction system... i dynoed my car nd it was pushing 240 to the wheels and around 300 to da engine so i was wondering if u guys can help me increase the hp to da wheels without a supercharger or nosssssss

kk thankzzz

:lol: :Teh-Win:

:ban: ???

Your going to spend TONS of money to get even 350WHP out of the 2v engine. You'd be better off with a supercharger.

But if you really want to stay NA, your going to need agressive heads,cams,long tube headers, and every bolt on possible.

kk kool wut about if i get a 75mm trottle body wit a c&l plenum i heard it could boost about 30 to da wheeelz and i wanna get bbk short headerz cuz long tube mess up da engine to much

I thizzay you need ta git a sweet ass wanna be gangsta flamethrowa kit. Thizzat would be da bomb. Aint no killin' everybodys chillin'. Thizzen git some air rizzle going on, n some bitch body neons too. Fo tha interior try some furry seat drug deala cova n a plastic batman gang-bangin' wheel cova, cracka . Hizzell yeah. Bounce wit me.

I thizzay you need ta git a sweet ass wanna be gangsta flamethrowa kit. Thizzat would be da bomb. Aint no killin' everybodys chillin'. Thizzen git some air rizzle going on, n some bitch body neons too. Fo tha interior try some furry seat drug deala cova n a plastic batman gang-bangin' wheel cova, cracka . Hizzell yeah. Bounce wit me.

God there's a lot of smart a$$ people on this board lol. Who cares how he writes? Every one can OBVIOUSLY understand what he is saying. Sometimes people get so stereotypical I swear....

kk hmm how much do you think the gears and cams and header will run me just an estimate will be cool and what kind of cams and headers name brand....

Gears labor: $200-600 depending on where you live
gears parts: $250-400 (gears, speed calibrator, bearing kit)
Cams parts: $500-1000 (cams,valves, etc)
Cams labor: $500-700
Header labor: $800-1000
Header parts: $300-500

You can add all that up yourself. Good cams are Comp and VT . Mac, Hooker, BBK all make some good long tube headers.