Got another question for you blower peeps, Where and how did you do your oil return?

• Sponsors (?)

Go back to the main forum menu and scroll down, you'll find a "Power Adders" forum - you might get a better response if you ask your question there too. That and avoid using the word "peeps" - that'll help response rate as well. :)

Starscream88 said:
Ok,

Where did you drill your hole?
Anyone just use a Barbed brass connector?
Wanna know what people did, and what sizes you used,

I put it in my timing chain cover where the dipstick use to be on a 351 and older 302's. Didin't want to put it in my pan since I have a 7 qt Canton, plus incase I ever take the blower off . E-mail me for pics for what I did....

[email protected]

Michael Yount said:
Go back to the main forum menu and scroll down, you'll find a "Power Adders" forum - you might get a better response if you ask your question there too. That and avoid using the word "peeps" - that'll help response rate as well. :)
I started with people but ran out of room in the subject line ;)

Actually thinking about it now I could have said guys, :D

I pulled the pan off, drilled a hole and used an AN bulkhead fitting. I just couldn't use a punch on my Canton pan and wanted to make sure that it didn't leak. I'm never heard of anybody having trouble with the "punch" method. If you need instructions you can find them on vortech or paxtons website's.