Got her Home

fladriver

Jul 27, 2005
Eleven hour round trip from Panama City Fla to Macon Ga. Got up at 3:30 AM and left town at 5:00 AM after meeting up with two of my buddies from our Mustang Club.

There is no comparison between my 2010 and the 2009 that I had. Interior is much nicer with added touches as controls on the steering wheel, OAT and Compass. New seats, dash and shifter are awesome.

The one picture is of Chris and Rick my two buddies in the back of the trailer with the car.

The car has met all of my expectations and then some.

Steve

• Sponsors (?)

yes-v v nice FlaDriver!!
Are you able to show some more pics of it?

We have had pretty bad weather here in the Panhandle today so I have been confined to the garage. Will try to post some better ones now that car has really been cleaned and detailed. I am going to try some night shots of all the new ambient lighting on the doors, door sills and other areas.

Steve

Night Shots

Here are a few night shots, the SVT door sill is lighted along with lights in the door handle area. The instrument lights have a halo and instrument light that can be made any color independent of each other. The ambient lighting can be changed to several different colors.

Steve