• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

Got my edelbrock subframes in / didnt know they were that long .

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2002BLGT
  • Start date Start date Apr 26, 2004
2

2002BLGT

Well-Known Member
Dec 18, 2003
2,945
4
59
Bedford VA
Apr 26, 2004
#1
  • Apr 26, 2004
  • #1
Dam these things are alot longer than i expected , they go from the front of the front channel all the way back to the torque boxes . But I am glad they are , they look alot stronger than I was expecting , bad part of all this is the added weight . Something I didnt need . But now I have to get my control arms so I can get everything welded and installed at one time .
 

nickthegenius

Active Member
Dec 23, 2002
1,631
1
38
Elwood, IN
Apr 26, 2004
#2
  • Apr 26, 2004
  • #2
Where did you get these? They sound pretty nice/beefy.
 
2

2002BLGT

Well-Known Member
Dec 18, 2003
2,945
4
59
Bedford VA
Apr 26, 2004
#3
  • Apr 26, 2004
  • #3
they are 168 through summitracing.com , but since I work here at advance auto parts , I got them cheaper LOL . pretty cheap actually .
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
Fox Another try for the European guy to get his first Fox
  • Schargedfox
  • Aug 3, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
320
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 4, 2026
DadLife0724
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
355
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
What's your tow rig?
  • LILCBRA
  • May 31, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
6
Views
278
Other Auto Tech Sunday at 6:09 PM
JD1964
S
I don know what im doing!
  • Sha_lala_pookie
  • May 5, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
11
Views
645
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- May 11, 2025
Sha_lala_pookie
S
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?