Got My TB, and Code Reader

• Sponsors (?)

Nice code reader (copy cat!) lol
You'll love that thing its definately worth the money. I have used mine a couple of times on mine and other peoples cars.

I need one of those TB's though I can't put my power pipe and mass air meter on until I get a bigger TB.

its like I told ya on AIM engine bay passenger side go to the firewall in the corner and move your hand right toward the fender the lil black box attached there is it. It is also labeled give it a yank and take the cover off. then plug in and
OPEN THE BOOK,... scan the first 20 or so pages it has some info. you need to read.

I bought one of them readers that blinked and beeped i hated that thing same as you 91LX couldn't tell one code from another or if it was the spacer code or what the hell it was doing. I bought one like Matt's pluged it in and pulled the code in like 5 min I was like ok this just paid for itself already.

pleasehelp: I've heard a couple other guys on here say they couldn't find it in walmart you can order it off the net I don't know the website though from another company. I'm pretty sure its the same price through them as walmart. Not sure if Walmart has it on their website or not. Or maybe one of us that knows we have them in ours could pick it up for ya and ship it