Interior and Upholstery Got Myself An Early Xmas Gift

Chythar

Recently finished repairing my rear
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Aug 26, 2004
Foothill Ranch, CA
Found a great deal on 2003 Cobra seats on eBay, so here's a few pics of the before and after.

PV6ZmjJ.jpg

I like the Saddle/Tan interior, but there was too much of it. So I replaced my old carpet with a black one, and put in black fabric GT seats.

VktTh9a.jpg

Here's the clean carpet with the seats removed. The brackets are seat extenders, allows the seats to be pushed back another 3 inches. You can pick them up at LMR or eBay.

ALoi7wx.jpg

And the final result. Wow, these seats are comfortable! The side bolsters truly make me feel like I'm part of the car. I don't need the power seat track, so I removed it and installed the 94-98 manual seat track instead. Had to add a couple of spacers to make it fit, however. The 94-98 manual seat track bolted right up to the passenger seat.

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Yeah I'm 6'5" and I couldn't use the available extenders without hitting the headliner, so I had to make my own. Which wasn't all that complex - just had to follow the curve of the floor-pan a little better than they do for the front mounts. You could probably heat & put a slight s-bend into the extender too if the 1/2" is a concern.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys I purchased those seat extensions for my 94 GT, and they raised the seat up to much for me... Is there anything out there for sale that will not lift it up but extend it 3 inches??? I do not have access to a garage so ill have to buy them