Got Pulled over... funny

I got pulled over a few nights ago for my HID's. Cop said "you have a headlight out" which I knew was BS. He just wanted to find any reason he could to give me a ticket, but when I fired my headlights up and he was proven wrong that they do infact work, he said "have a nice night, be careful".

Bastard :nonono:

I have court Monday for my speeding ticket. 41 in a 30, fking photo radar van. crapola

• Sponsors (?)

tehnick said:
I have court Monday for my speeding ticket. 41 in a 30, fking photo radar van. crapola

I hate those things sharttiest thing about beaverton. I would have fallen victim to those many times if not for my passport....

I got a ticket in August for 65 through the Terwilliger Curves. There was three cars in front and 2 behind me. I figure the combination of the chrome, top down, and flowmasters did it. I gave him my liscence registration and proof of insurance. He comes back and gives me a ticket for 65, and a failure to carry proof of insurance ticket because my card was 1 month expired. when he told me this I looked in the glove box to see that I had given him the old one. I also said that I didn't know the speed and I didn't live anywhere near and I was following traffic. The fat b@stard says he was sure that I was following traffic and that his computer said that I had current insurance. Then he says, "guess that's the price of this pu$$y magnet." He smiles big and says have a nice day.

I seriously have never been that angry in my life. Later I found out that the insurance ticket he gave me couldn't be overturned because he wrote me a tick for failing to carry PROOF.

A$$clown.

Still didn't stop me from moving here a couple of months later:D