• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

Got Pulled over... funny

  • Thread starter Thread starter agirlbeatyou
  • Start date Start date Feb 28, 2006
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

tehnick

New Member
Nov 9, 2005
56
0
0
Beaverton, OR
Mar 11, 2006
#21
  • Mar 11, 2006
  • #21
I got pulled over a few nights ago for my HID's. Cop said "you have a headlight out" which I knew was BS. He just wanted to find any reason he could to give me a ticket, but when I fired my headlights up and he was proven wrong that they do infact work, he said "have a nice night, be careful".

Bastard

I have court Monday for my speeding ticket. 41 in a 30, fking photo radar van. crapola
 

98Snakebite

New Member
Mar 12, 2006
9
0
1
Beavertown
Mar 12, 2006
#22
  • Mar 12, 2006
  • #22
tehnick said:
I have court Monday for my speeding ticket. 41 in a 30, fking photo radar van. crapola
Click to expand...

I hate those things sharttiest thing about beaverton. I would have fallen victim to those many times if not for my passport....

I got a ticket in August for 65 through the Terwilliger Curves. There was three cars in front and 2 behind me. I figure the combination of the chrome, top down, and flowmasters did it. I gave him my liscence registration and proof of insurance. He comes back and gives me a ticket for 65, and a failure to carry proof of insurance ticket because my card was 1 month expired. when he told me this I looked in the glove box to see that I had given him the old one. I also said that I didn't know the speed and I didn't live anywhere near and I was following traffic. The fat b@stard says he was sure that I was following traffic and that his computer said that I had current insurance. Then he says, "guess that's the price of this pu$$y magnet." He smiles big and says have a nice day.

I seriously have never been that angry in my life. Later I found out that the insurance ticket he gave me couldn't be overturned because he wrote me a tick for failing to carry PROOF.

A$$clown.

Still didn't stop me from moving here a couple of months later
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
'03 GT Fuel Pump/Pressure/Delivery Issue
  • Brodach
  • Oct 21, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
1K
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Oct 31, 2025
gkomo
B
Questions About T5 Manual
  • Blackout67
  • Apr 13, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
705
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Apr 22, 2025
89ripper
J
Progress Thread Family member 1989 GT- Backstory and updates
  • JRC99
  • Apr 19, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
15
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Oct 26, 2025
JRC99
J
Progress Thread "Alter Ego" White 1993 LX 5.0 5spd
  • idareu
  • Sep 9, 2024
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
42
Views
3K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 19, 2025
idareu
B
94 cobra possible idle issue?
  • Bowen94
  • Feb 15, 2024
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
11
Views
2K
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Feb 16, 2024
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?