Got scared for 2 minutes...

Stangfreak95

add a 4
Founding Member
Nov 4, 2002
In your sister. If none, your mom
I had planed to take the car for a little ride around the arena, just beside where I live. Just long enough so I can shift. The car is insured but plated for PARKING only. So I torqued my wheels, checked the fluids. I take her pretty easy around the arena. I was able to shift in 2nd gear. Yé ! But after my little tour around, I want more, obviously... So I'm just gonna take her around the neighbourhood, I told myself. So I turn left, then I planned to turn right on the next but there was construction right there in the middle of the street. So I decide to take the next one on the right. I'm at the stop, I look left and there's 2 cars coming at about 100ft...the 2nd one is a Fu**** cop !! And the cam really makes the car much more noisier :doh: I take off before them. Then the next stop was the critical one. I was turning right. If he was following me, then he was going for me for sure. Luckily he kept on going straight :spot:

I mean, I could of taken her for a ride all f****in day but no, the cop had to be there at that specific moment. I think its a bad sign.

Before you ask, no I ABSOLUTELY did not try to see the power it was making. I'm still clueless about it. I gotta put the plates ASAP. Monday, if its not raining, I'll be driving my stang. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Stangfreak95 said:
I think its 250 or 500$ for the fine itself. Then he would of propably start to look around and point out my loud exhaust :bang: and who knows what would of happened.

I'm also glad I escaped. :D I'm not gonna take any more chances.

I think its around $400-$500. Ask Donovan he got hit by that one once :owned: .

Another SCARY story

So honnestly, this was my 4th ride with the car since the engine is running. And by RIDE, I mean a 1-2 minute ride around the house or so. (I have more grinding to do on the calipers, so I dont wanna go far..) So the original story was on my 1st ride..

I just finished to put my switch panel in my ashtray for my nitrous system. So 100% of the install is done. I was with my gf and she didnt get a ride yet so I asked her if she wanted a little tour with the new stuff on. I leave the driveway. Its about 9h45pm. 2nd stop that I get (where the church is..those who came to my house know what I'm talking about), another FREAKING cop is there ! :uzi: He's going forward in a little hill while I want to turn right towards the church. I let him go first but he's doing like 5mph, obviously waiting for me to leave. I turn and as soon as I accelerate, I see brake lights appear. So I hurry up a little to get to the intersection light. But before I get to it, I saw some BACKUP lights ! So I turn right at the light and pull into my grandma's house which is the second one after the church, but separated by a small "forest". Very small. So I'm in the car with the gf waiting..but I can see the cop in the parking of the church turning around and stuff. We get out, and simulate to ring on the door, knowing dam well that nobody was there. So while we're at the door, we see a BIG spot light aiming at the property from the parking. It was the spotlight from the cop's car ! I dont know if he saw us but he never came. I did see him U-turn again though in the parking. OMFG, am I unlucky or what ?

No more cruising at night. The car is like 5 times louder now and I'll get noticed right away. PIGS...